• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
For some reason, Paytm does not retrieve IndusInd savings account for UPI. It always gets INDIE instead.
Yes, I am facing the same issue.

Maybe their system is identifying them as a single account as even the last 4 digits are same.

I have 3 accounts with IndusInd.
15xxxxx4252
18xxxxx4252
15xxxxx7501

Earlier I had all three accounts linked to Paytm, but now only last two accounts are linked. 1000063656.jpg

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, I am facing the same issue.

Maybe their system is identifying them as a single account as even the last 4 digits are same.

I have 3 accounts with IndusInd.
15xxxxx4252
18xxxxx4252
15xxxxx7501

Earlier I had all three accounts linked to Paytm, but now only last two accounts are linked. 1000063656.jpg
I'm also facing this upi issue since one year. Whenever i do upi transaction via indusind app it deducts from indie account rather than indusind account

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last ke 4 digits same hone ke side effects. 😂😂

We should start informing them. I never complained for this issue thinking it would get sorted by itself 😂
I've complained 4-5 times in last one year. They reset the upi from their end everytime and it works fine for few days and after some days back to same problem. They are unable to solve such basic problem since one year. Such is the level of their IT system

I've complained 4-5 times in last one year. They reset the upi from their end everytime and it works fine for few days and after some days back to same problem. They are unable to solve such basic problem since one year. Such is the level of their IT system
I use PhonePe or Google Pay when I need to transact with IndusInd bank, ye log se ummid karna chor do😂

We need to change our digital infrastructure(apps 😂), don't expect the bank to change theirs.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

punitrai281

TF Select
Anyone dealt with indusind multiple customer IDs merger. I have raised a request with the branch, the request is closed but I am still getting the same error in indie.