• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Indie credit line is good. Interest rate is almost 12% flat if taken for 12 or more months. But there are many drawbacks. It can only be managed via indie application which has many bugs. Often server is down. They can stop drawdowns anytime without any prior notice. My credit line was blocked without any notice or reason after 5 months. I ws able to pay back Emis. When complained they said their internal policy changed so i was not eligible for credit line. But my EMI was going on time and limit was still showing.

Also it shows as personal loan in cibil instead of credit line.

You will not get any help from branch or customer care or anywhere.

My indie account has been debit freezed with reason suspicious transaction while i was only paying indie emi of 2400. No other TRX.

It has been 3 weeks my account is still debit freeze branch is shit saying it may take 5-6 weeks to unfreeze. Indie customer care and email support not replying. Even pno is not replying.

There is no other way to pay emi if indie account is blocked or indie server down.
My emi has bounced and reported default to cibil.
So sad. Indie needs to improve