• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fuel Loyalty Programs

hariselio

TF Premier
U paid after loading money into hp app via cc. So what u use for to pay at station? Via hp fuel app? Which mode u used in hp pay app to pay at fuel station. Either giving code or via app scan etc. Confirm
My usage is like this,

first load 3000 from hpcl super saver card to hp pay app, then load another 2000 like this. The reason why i split is, somewhere i read, icici provides cashback only till 3000. This 3000 limit is applicable only for coral hpcl card, but still i did not want to take risk and always load hp pay app as two transactions 3000 + 2000 every month. Whether i use 5000 per month or not, i always load hp pay app every month at least minimum 3000 from icici card and keep in hp pay app. The reason is, some time my monthly usage may be around 2000 only, but sometime it may cross 15000 too.

At fuel station, it is always scan qr code from hp pay app. So far only once i used paycode option in one of the fuel station outside city limits. Fuel attendant was telling me, due to mobile signal issue, sometime qr code payment not going through or delay in getting SMS, so he wanted to use paycode option in which payment will be deducted upfront and he can enter the paycode in POS before filling the fuel.

My usage is like this,

first load 3000 from hpcl super saver card to hp pay app, then load another 2000 like this. The reason why i split is, somewhere i read, icici provides cashback only till 3000. This 3000 limit is applicable only for coral hpcl card, but still i did not want to take risk and always load hp pay app as two transactions 3000 + 2000 every month. Whether i use 5000 per month or not, i always load hp pay app every month at least minimum 3000 from icici card and keep in hp pay app. The reason is, some time my monthly usage may be around 2000 only, but sometime it may cross 15000 too.

At fuel station, it is always scan qr code from hp pay app. So far only once i used paycode option in one of the fuel station outside city limits. Fuel attendant was telling me, due to mobile signal issue, sometime qr code payment not going through or delay in getting SMS, so he wanted to use paycode option in which payment will be deducted upfront and he can enter the paycode in POS before filling the fuel.
Good explanation. Both way money will deducted from wallet? I need to use for someone who are like in other place. I will give them my login details so I can maximize it use. So I think paycode will work.

hariselio

TF Premier
Good explanation. Both way money will deducted from wallet? I need to use for someone who are like in other place. I will give them my login details so I can maximize it use. So I think paycode will work.
i think for paycode use you dont even have to give your login details. All you have to do use, generate paycode for the amount you want to fuel and share that code to your receiving party. And they need to give this paycode to the fuel station(they no need hp pay app). But make sure that fuel station allow/acceps paycode as this needed to be entered in the POS like card swiping machine.

i think for paycode use you dont even have to give your login details. All you have to do use, generate paycode for the amount you want to fuel and share that code to your receiving party. And they need to give this paycode to the fuel station(they no need hp pay app). But make sure that fuel station allow/acceps paycode as this needed to be entered in the POS like card swiping machine.
Till this point sorted got it for paycode. But what about if we load money into wallet and what is method to utilise wallet balance to pay fuel? Is scan and pay payment takes wallet amount for fuel? And no charges to load via hpcl Bob cc?

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Best is to get icici or idfc fastag and link it to hp pay. You can then recharge your fastag with your best rewarding card and use it to fill up petrol. Another bonus is when you combine this with mobikwik supercash earned by paying credit card bills. You can use this supercash to get discount while recharging your fastag via mobikwik.

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Best is to get icici or idfc fastag and link it to hp pay. You can then recharge your fastag with your best rewarding card and use it to fill up petrol. Another bonus is when you combine this with mobikwik supercash earned by paying credit card bills. You can use this supercash to get discount while recharging your fastag via mobikwik.
How to link the fastag to hp pay ?.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes easily. Paycode method will help
Till this point sorted got it for paycode. But what about if we load money into wallet and what is method to utilise wallet balance to pay fuel? Is scan and pay payment takes wallet amount for fuel? And no charges to load via hpcl Bob cc?
Please note pay code valid for only 30 min the moment u get code in sms the counter starts to decrease so ensure that u use pay code to hpcl guy who uses verifone machine before 30min from code generation.
Limits for a full kyc Hp wallet
10k per day
30k per month
I did my kyc by driving license

Last edited:

GojetaSSj

TF Buzz
What is the best Credit card for Indian Oil petrol pumps i only use Indian oil so what would be the best Credit card for me?

gpbs11

TF Buzz
My usage is like this,

On using hpcl Supersaver card in HP pay app the 4% cashback is given as per offer.how long does it take to get this cashback credited?
I have started using hpcl Supersaver recently. I loaded 3k in hp pay and i got the fuel surcharge reversed immediately,but cashback not credited even after 3 weeks! On contacting customer care i get vague replies like I need to use icici pos/ asking me to send screenshot of transaction/ asking me to wait for two statement to get generated etc..I thought for atleast HP pay i would get cashback without any issues..Also reward points for other transaction made are not credited . pls advise