• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Friend has two co-branded HDFC Cards, What should he do now?

A friend of mine has been pestering me about helping him get HDFC Millenia but I have been reluctant since he had HDFC Tata Neu Plus as his first card and he then got the HDFC Paytm card as his 2nd card. He has never had a core card from HDFC. What should he do? His limit is 125000 if I remember correctly.

Should I tell him to email to PNO to convert his Paytm card to Millenia or something? If that's even possible.

helloworld

TF Legend
A friend of mine has been pestering me about helping him get HDFC Millenia but I have been reluctant since he had HDFC Tata Neu Plus as his first card and he then got the HDFC Paytm card as his 2nd card. He has never had a core card from HDFC. What should he do? His limit is 125000 if I remember correctly.

Should I tell him to email to PNO to convert his Paytm card to Millenia or something? If that's even possible.

he can easily upgrade to Millennia. Incase, if they declined need income docs and get it done with that limit.

Drop a mail to level by level .. with some patience.

'' Just mention in mail that, want to upgrade for better rewards and continue enjoy HDFC services and/or offers "