• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Movie tickets upto 250

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys! I have 2 movie vouchers on paytm of 250 each. I got them under the Rupay CC via UPI offer on paytm. I want to give them away as I won't be able to use them anyway. Anyone who wants can DM me. Issue is that, only I can book the tickets via my Paytm since it's user specific for obvious reasons.

realjayt

TF Premier
Hey guys! I have 2 movie vouchers on paytm of 250 each. I got them under the Rupay CC via UPI offer on paytm. I want to give them away as I won't be able to use them anyway. Anyone who wants can DM me. Issue is that, only I can book the tickets via my Paytm since it's user specific for obvious reasons.
I have done multiple transactions using cc on paytm but this offer isn’t fulfilled for me😔

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have done multiple transactions using cc on paytm but this offer isn’t fulfilled for me😔
You need to activate it. It will come as a banner in the link rupay cards option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-13-47-30-844_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-13-47-30-844_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi Do you still have the tickets left?