• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BMS 2 FREE TICKETS!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Is RBL Play worth though?
Yeah, using it since last 4 months.
Real rewards rate might be somewhere around 5%.
500 worth tickets on spends of ₹5000.
Reward rate is 10%.
But rather counting it as reward, it's free 500 movie tickets every month.
With BOGO offers you get 50% reward rate without any spend criteria.
(I have currently 3 cards which give BOGO)
Just use this RBL Play to add payzapp wallet 5k/month and then use Payzapp to pay any BBPS CC Bill. You get free 500 movie tickets pm

suhasa010

TF Premier

Reward rate is 10%.

Just use this RBL Play to add payzapp wallet 5k/month and then use Payzapp to pay any BBPS CC Bill. You get free 500 movie tickets pm
Wow I didn't know about this idea.
I was planning (if I decide to take it) like to pay apartment maintenance via Cred. Around ₹49 extra charge, which would again reduce the reward rate.

Are you sure you can pay cc bills with payzapp wallet balance?, Like it's not a bug and might be fixed later?

suhasa010

TF Premier
IYeah, using it since last 4 months.

Reward rate is 10%.

It says "not supported on this merchant" under Payzapp wallet when I try to pay a cc bill.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Wow I didn't know about this idea.
I was planning (if I decide to take it) like to pay apartment maintenance via Cred. Around ₹49 extra charge, which would again reduce the reward rate.

Are you sure you can pay cc bills with payzapp wallet balance?, Like it's not a bug and might be fixed later?
Yes. Today only I paid Kotak Cc Bill using IDFC Select cc. As I already used my RBL Play to book a flight ticket on goibibo (5k quota done, after that place the card in corner)

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes. Today only I paid Kotak Cc Bill using IDFC Select cc. As I already used my RBL Play to book a flight ticket on goibibo (5k quota done, after that place the card in corner)
Don't you get any convenience fee for paying CC with another CC?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Reward rate is 10%.

Can this 500 movie tickets be purchased for single ticket also? Or any condition like 2 tickets mandatory?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Not many, because bill should be fetched properly by BBPS system, else you can't pay
You told paid Kotak card using IDFC select credit card, in payzapp. If this is allowed without any convenience fee, many would be doing rotation of card without Rupay UPI.