• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart PayLater Limit Increase??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
I use Flipkart PayLater Last one year but my limit is still 500.

No increase offers coming

AnyOne have trick to Increase Their Limit

I thought Closed it and Reopen This account if this possible or Not??

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

If you have any CC then better close FPL ..

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i think pay later are kind of unsecured loans and they have negative effect on cibil. pl correct me if i m wrong
As long as you repay the amount on time, your credit score will not be impacted. If you clear the amount on time, you credit score is likely to improve. However, if you miss or delay your payments, then you credit score will fall. Its same as CC

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
i think pay later are kind of unsecured loans and they have negative effect on cibil. pl correct me if i m wrong
Not at all...but it is for beginner's who just want to build a credit score....If you are in credit card system already then better use the cards rather than going for BNPL.

kumaresh b

TF Buzz
Not at all...but it is for beginner's who just want to build a credit score....If you are in credit card system already then better use the cards rather than going for BNPL.
i have 7 cc and flipkart pay later and amazon pay later account. i never have used these pay later accounts. should i request o close those accounts? my cibil is 787

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i have 7 cc and flipkart pay later and amazon pay later account. i never have used these pay later accounts. should i request o close those accounts? my cibil is 787
absolutely close it... I feel they are waste. Also, it gives many folks a shock seeing paylater accounts in cibil as its not clearly mentioned and you have to identify where it belongs to. I had similar issue with mobikwik.

i am a student (so i don't have any salary slip or itr)
i was also having Flipkart pay later with 35,000 as initial limit. (i don't know the reason behind this higher limit 🤣)

i used it for 2,3 time just to generate cibil. then on the basis of cibil score i got my first credit card.
then i closed it.
after 5 month i got second credit card.

i think if you close it then it will permanently closed.
you can't restart it.
(correct me if i am wrong)

P B R G

TF Ace
My friend has Flipkart paylater since one year. She hasn't used it even once and still got three LE so far. Initial limit was 500, then 30k and recently again increased to 80k. No other loan or CC.

Meanwhile I had 500 limit for more than a year and was increased to 3k only after using for many times. I have closed it in Nov 2022 after getting my first unsecured CC in September.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
My friend has Flipkart paylater since one year. She hasn't used it even once and still got three LE so far. Initial limit was 500, then 30k and recently again increased to 80k. No other loan or CC.

Meanwhile I had 500 limit for more than a year and was increased to 3k only after using for many times. I have closed it in Nov 2022 after getting my first unsecured CC in September.
Banking empowers women more than men 🤣🤣 #Feminist banking

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
i am a student (so i don't have any salary slip or itr)
i was also having Flipkart pay later with 35,000 as initial limit. (i don't know the reason behind this higher limit 🤣)

i used it for 2,3 time just to generate cibil. then on the basis of cibil score i got my first credit card.
then i closed it.
after 5 month i got second credit card.

i think if you close it then it will permanently closed.
you can't restart it.
(correct me if i am wrong)
Yes once you closes FK Pay later you won't able to apply again. But there is a loophole you can apply with your other flipkart account it will get approved.