• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Limit Increase without Income Proof?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here it is:

1701098737213.png

1701098794738.png
Now tell me where is the logic...

He got no (minimum) transactions in SB account, no(minimum) transactions in CC and no Income Docs..
His CL went from 1L to 4L within 13 months..
He doesn't want any CC because he is afraid he might overspend and not able to pay back...
Thats life..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro, fun and all aside. Please advise him never, NEVER to use Credit Cards in financial needs. If he is ever in need of money, take a loan. NEVER withdraw cash from a CC, it will feel very easy, but NEVER to do that.
No, he is very nice guy.. he knows the value of money... In spite of his 15k salary, he saved about 70K last year..
He is a very responsible young bloke..

aayusharyan

TF Ace

He got no (minimum) transactions in SB account, no(minimum) transactions in CC and no Income Docs..
He doesn't want any CC because he is afraid he might overspend and not able to pay back...
Thats life..
I see this as banks laying subtle traps because they want people to pay those sweet sweet interest. So, with giving access to a large amount of money, they are more likely to spend more and make money to the bank.

asahi

TF Premier
It's been a 1 year, I haven't got a limit increase offer. I had contacted the AXIS Bank team they are asking for income proof.
Any other way to increase the limit without income proof?
Simple trick that definitely works, worked for me, apply for a new axis card anything maybe a LTF card if you don’t want to pay fees, if they approved your card! Believe me they’ll definitely increase the limit of the new card, after 1 or 2 months your flipkart card also will match with your new limit.
Happened to me

My iocl card came with very low limit, axis asked for income proof when asked for LE, so I applied for myzone card, i got more than 100% higher limit than my iocl card, after 2 months iocl transaction limit settings automatically matched with myzone limits. then after 1 year I applied for Airtel card i got the card with more limit literally in lakhs. Try it. If you get the enhancement good, otherwise don’t activate the card simple

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
RML Group
Simple trick that definitely works, worked for me, apply for a new axis card anything maybe a LTF card if you don’t want to pay fees, if they approved your card! Believe me they’ll definitely increase the limit of the new card, after 1 or 2 months your flipkart card also will match with your new limit.
Happened to me

My iocl card came with very low limit, axis asked for income proof when asked for LE, so I applied for myzone card, i got more than 100% higher limit than my iocl card, after 2 months iocl transaction limit settings automatically matched with myzone limits. then after 1 year I applied for Airtel card i got the card with more limit literally in lakhs. Try it. If you get the enhancement good, otherwise don’t activate the card simple
Ok, will try this trick.

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
RML Group
No income proof, then wait for LE they give ,which is random..
I will tell you a secret, don't tell any one...okay.
" Stop using the card for one year .. spend only a few times for very small amounts .. you will 99% likely to get LE.."
Shhh... just between you and me ..okay..
Will try this trick. :)

James

TF Ace
No, he is very nice guy.. he knows the value of money... In spite of his 15k salary, he saved about 70K last year..
He is a very responsible young bloke..
So, if we spend regularly and pay it back before due date banks think that he's using his cc for his favor not for bank's favor. So, if we give more limit, he will utilize it and pay it back before due date. That's not good for bank

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor

Thats life..
RIP panda .

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, if we spend regularly and pay it back before due date banks think that he's using his cc for his favor not for bank's favor. So, if we give more limit, he will utilize it and pay it back before due date. That's not good for bank
Yes..
Sometimes villain is a hero.
No respect for good boys as often girls do..

asahi

TF Premier
Not entirely true, i mean they will still earn MDR on us even if we pay on time, & they make deals with companies/brands to provide us offers. They will have some revenue sharing b/w them

James

TF Ace
Not entirely true, i mean they will still earn MDR on us even if we pay on time, & they make deals with companies/brands to provide us offers. They will have some revenue sharing b/w them
I knew they earn but if we miss payment, they'll earn a lot and that's what they want