• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Limit Increase without Income Proof?

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
LE order of banks and let me know if i add something

Axis = Trick work
ICICI = Trick work
HDFC = Moody bank
SBI = Moody but somehow fixed system
BoB = Once in a year
Kotak = Gajab bejjati h yaar
RBL = Crying in corner
IndusInd = Bull hit vey badly
PNB = U are not a good boy
Shubham, please write plain english for SBI, Kotak (I believe it gives freq LE), RBL, Indus and PNB. Couldn't get them.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will tell you guys one example of how these banks work…
My neighbourhood sweet shop worker got Axis sb account, his salary is about 15k . He got preapproved my zone LTF with 1L about 13 months ago..I advised him to take it. He was very reluctant to take the card as he didn’t see any use of this and he didn’t know how to use the card.
Upon my pressing, he took it reluctantly..
He hardly used it .. may be a few times , all his spends may total to about 3 k..
He got some LE this month asked me what to do?
Guess how much he got the LE? And how much would be reasonable?
He hardly survives on his income

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My neighbourhood sweet shop worker got Axis sb account, his salary is about 15k . He got preapproved my zone LTF with 1L about 13 months ago..I advised him to take it. He was very reluctant to take the card as he didn’t see any use of this and he didn’t know how to use the card.
He hardly used it .. may be a few times , all his spends may total to about 3 k..
My guess is 30%

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
1L to 2.5 L

aayusharyan

TF Ace
No income proof, then wait for LE they give ,which is random..
I will tell you a secret, don't tell any one...okay.
" Stop using the card for one year .. spend only a few times for very small amounts .. you will 99% likely to get LE.."
Shhh... just between you and me ..okay..
Broooo, I have had Axis FK since last 2 years, literally no use, just small expenses once in a while to prevent dormancy.. Didn't work for me. Sed lyf. 🥲

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When will you answer this :rolleyes:

Here it is:

1701098737213.png

1701098794738.png

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Here it is:

1701098737213.png

1701098794738.png
memes-1591238572.jpg