• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis bank LTF application rejected

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I applied for the Flipkart Axisbank credit card via the Russh app in February but it got rejected after 3 weeks of waiting. The reason they provided was that it was a "duplicate application" and they are not explaining why.
I have not made any duplicate applications for Axisbank credit card in the same time period. Now they are telling me to wait until 3 months for applying any new credit card from Axisbank. My experian report got negative 20 points in credit score due to this application rejection.

I earlier had the same credit card last year (with Annual fees) but the Axisbank retention team converted it to the "MyZone Axisbank" credit card as LTF in November last year. So I'm not sure whether it is related to this.

Any idea about what could've happened and how do I apply for future Axisbank credit cards? I'm currently interested in the Airtel Axisbank card, but it is says no card offers available for my account in the Airtel app.

qkDre

TF Buzz
You should write an email, to the credit card department asking for clarification quoting your application id also to reconsider your application else wait 3months for a fresh application.

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You should write an email, to the credit card department asking for clarification quoting your application id also to reconsider your application else wait 3months for a fresh application.
Already escalated on Twitter and also with the RM.
I'm just getting a generic reply like this with no valid reason:

Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.​
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.​

qkDre

TF Buzz
Already escalated on Twitter and also with the RM.
I'm just getting a generic reply like this with no valid reason:

Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.​
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.​
Escalate to nodal officer.

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got in touch with someone from my branch. They are not yet taking requests for the Airtel Axis CC.
But I can apply for other cards like Flipkart Axis CC through the agent it seems.