• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank LTF Application Process

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

I have little update here. So initially my firm was not part of the list of companies bank gives card to as LTF. I applied and highest variant I was eligible for was Vetta with fees.

I did not completed the process and went to Bank branch where some sales person suggested me to wait for 90 days and after they will delete my application and apply new based on my salary I would get LTF.

I dint wanted to wait so escalated on their official id creditcard.support@aubank.in.

They came back with Documents required I submitted my salary slip, ID card and CC Statement of highest limit card.

They came back with approval but did not confirmed the variant and asked me to complete process.

I choose vetta and completed process. Card got delivered (Must say their packaging was quite something)

Upon receiving card I saw fees applicable on my card escalated to them and they lodged some PCT Change request which got approved in 3 days and got my card as LTF woth decent limit.

Key Learning:

AU bank has other list as well apart from one shared in post earlier as well as certain sectors. So their support team told me all Banking sector employees get LTF cards. So there can be other sector as well.

Card variant depends upon your Cibil history and limit given by bank. So by doing credit check they assign some eligible limit which you can see during the application and based upon that they offer you variant. This was same reason why I got second best card amd not Zetta because limit assigned to me by their i ternal check was less than 5 lakh. Bank branch sales person told me if bank gives you higher limit automatically you would be shown zetta as well bt when I was applying I was offers only Vetta.

Hope this helps..!!

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

I have little update here. So initially my firm was not part of the list of companies bank gives card to as LTF. I applied and highest variant I was eligible for was Vetta with fees.

I did not completed the process and went to Bank branch where some sales person suggested me to wait for 90 days and after they will delete my application and apply new based on my salary I would get LTF.

I dint wanted to wait so escalated on their official id creditcard.support@aubank.in.

They came back with Documents required I submitted my salary slip, ID card and CC Statement of highest limit card.

They came back with approval but did not confirmed the variant and asked me to complete process.

I choose vetta and completed process. Card got delivered (Must say their packaging was quite something)

Upon receiving card I saw fees applicable on my card escalated to them and they lodged some PCT Change request which got approved in 3 days and got my card as LTF woth decent limit.

Key Learning:

AU bank has other list as well apart from one shared in post earlier as well as certain sectors. So their support team told me all Banking sector employees get LTF cards. So there can be other sector as well.

Card variant depends upon your Cibil history and limit given by bank. So by doing credit check they assign some eligible limit which you can see during the application and based upon that they offer you variant. This was same reason why I got second best card amd not Zetta because limit assigned to me by their i ternal check was less than 5 lakh. Bank branch sales person told me if bank gives you higher limit automatically you would be shown zetta as well bt when I was applying I was offers only Vetta.

Hope this helps..!!
I m in similar situation. They have raise a pct id change service request. It's in process stage. So will there be any charge if I activate my card before service request gets completed and closed ?