• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed] Can't fetch LIC as Amazon says enter valid email address to receive receipt

Even if I enter any valid email address it's saying enter valid address, so I'm not able to even go forward to fetch the LIC, I've already added money into amazon pay balance. Even in desktop site same error. Can anyone help?

Screenshot_20230609_084816_Amazon.png

Edit

Cant even call them. Even after enter number, can't press call me., even in browser

Screenshot_20230609_085558_Chrome.png

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Even if I enter any valid email address it's saying enter valid address, so I'm not able to even go forward to fetch the LIC, I've already added money into amazon pay balance. Even in desktop site same error. Can anyone help?

Edit

Cant even call them. Even after enter number, can't press call me., even in browser

Seems Amazon Issue.

I paid LIC premium on Amazon last week flawlessly.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Edit

Call about different query then talk about your real problem to customer care

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Bill still not fetched. Even in LIC website it is still saying not eligible for repayment when I try check and pay, but got text message saying it's due on 9/07/2023, one moment from today. When will it get fetched for payment in amazon?
Wait till day after tomorrow.
One mesg you will rcv from LIC that premium is due then In BBPS it gets updated.
You think that its 9 june before 30 days it gets activated, but actually after 10 june or 11 june it will start fetching

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
One mesg you will rcv from LIC that premium is due then In BBPS it gets updated.
You think that its 9 june before 30 days it gets activated, but actually after 10 june or 11 june it will start fetching
LIC is not a Part of BBPS as of now
That is why LIC option is not available in every App that supports BBPS Payments.

iAmPm

TF Premier
Yes, even I faced the same issue for LIC premium, later I paid premium the using CRED.
even Cred is not working now, after entering email id it says, "Something went wrong". There is some issue with BBPS-LIC. Earlier it was under BBPS and working fine

I was finally able to pay 27k worth of insurance in amazon, I still have 45k and 23k bill still yet to be eligible for renewal in coming dsya, but atleast my fear of apay balance getting stuck due to bill not showing up is gone.

Now I can finally buy 20k +10k gv directly hdfc card in amazon and 10 more next month in smartbuy to make most benifit out of paying insurance. I was worried if I buy those amounts and Amzaon not fetching bills means I would be colossally screwed...

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I was finally able to pay 27k worth of insurance in amazon, I still have 45k and 23k bill still yet to be eligible for renewal in coming dsya, but atleast my fear of apay balance getting stuck due to bill not showing up is gone.

Now I can finally buy 20k +10k gv directly hdfc card in amazon and 10 more next month in smartbuy to make most benifit out of paying insurance. I was worried if I buy those amounts and Amzaon not fetching bills means I would be colossally screwed...
It was a mini heart attack 🤭