• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free EazyDiner Credit Card

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am really trying to find a use case of this card. So if you have Magnus or Atlas, you are already getting 25% or 40%, would this card still be useful? Also, Zomato Gold kind of gives you almost similar offers on dining (plus the card discounts) - does EazyDiner card still provides value?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I am really trying to find a use case of this card. So if you have Magnus or Atlas, you are already getting 25% or 40%, would this card still be useful? Also, Zomato Gold kind of gives you almost similar offers on dining (plus the card discounts) - does EazyDiner card still provides value?
There is no minimum order criteria here for restaurant bill to get 25% discount from this card. Others have min txn capping. I think this card is worth if it's free. Also 2 movie tickets a month, 200 rs each

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Axis cards has a cap of 1 usage per month
However ED card can be used without any cap.

ED card gives 2 free movie tickets every month worth Rs 400
It's not the regular bogo offer rather free movie tickets

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied as an existing indusind holder, got a call from eazydiner team but they are yet to process the application. The executive told that they are still working with the bank to process application for existing indusind card holders.
If you have requested for the card then in most likelihood you'll get it soon. Ind upgraded my Legend to ED within 45 days of me requesting for the same.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
already have a legend card, with a 5.5 lacs limit. I applied for an easy dinner card from the app but no call back.

is anyone able to get this card when applied from the Eazy dinner app if you are already an existing indusind customer? What is the procedure for existing indusind card holders to get this card?
Ya got it but they issued this to me in lieu of the card I already had. But that was 13 months back.

Last edited:

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Subhankar If someone is already having an EazyDinerPrimeMembership, are they going to extend it by +1 year from the expiry date?
They extend it from the day they issue the card. And my understanding is that you get the membership for as long you hold the card though TnCs only talk about one year. It got extended for me for the second year as well.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
for FYF we need to spend 20k within 90 days. Can we do NPS transaction for 20K and is it eligible ??
I asked their cc about the restrictions or any exclusions in this 20k amount for milestone. But they seem to reply with the automated T&C messgae which only mentions all purchase txns total 20k are eligible. I guess there shouldn't be any restrictions in this. I myself betting on utility bill and wallet loads. Hope we get the waiver

jk51

TF Premier
Basic Use Case

Many bakery chains both national and regional are listed on EazyDiner who accept Payeazy. Routine items such as Brown breads, Rusks, Biscuits & Cookies, etc can be purchased on a regular basis with 25% discount and yes they count towards bookings made for Eazy points redemption.

Dining use case (Fastfood/Cafe/Franchsie outlets)

Have seen recently they have been aggressively onboarding local fast food joints and cafes which was not the case even till a year back. Presence of franchise such as Barbeque Nation, Absolute Barbeque, Taco Bell, Doner & Gyros, etc is very strong in EazyDiner.

Dining use case (Star Hotels/Fine Dining)

Well this has been their USP since the beginning and for fine dining restaurants EazyDiner is the first choice usually. People who frequent this category like two things the best - one is complimentary cake or desert on occasion and second complimentary round of drinks across the table. This is where the moolah lies for EazyDiner Card.

Apart from this what I have observed is though there are overlaps in terms restaurant list across Dineout and EazyDiner, majority of them are listed on either or basis across both the platforms. Also have never faced any issue for offer acceptance while going through EazyDiner whereas for dineout offers it’s always a risk as owners face turns blue if he gets to know that a table of 15 shall pay through dineout and he’ll throw tantrum which is similar to that of an Ola driver when notified for online payment for the ride. He’ll either say he can’t take it or shall try his level best for you to pay through other mode to him directly. There are almost no blackout days for Payeazy offers at least hence can be assured of receiving the offer irrespective of festival or special day if I have made the booking through EazyDiner.

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I asked their cc about the restrictions or any exclusions in this 20k amount for milestone. But they seem to reply with the automated T&C messgae which only mentions all purchase txns total 20k are eligible. I guess there shouldn't be any restrictions in this. I myself betting on utility bill and wallet loads. Hope we get the waiver
Update:
Got the fee waiver (Rs1999 and 18% gst reversed) in my latest statement.
For the FYF criteria of 20k spends within 90 days, there isnt any restrictions on category of spends. So even wallet loads, utility bills, rent etc are included.
In inudsind terms, "purchase" transactions are any debit transactions. In the card statement, you can see all spends/credits are categorized. One such category is shown as "Purchase transaction".

jk51

TF Premier
Update:
Got the fee waiver (Rs1999 and 18% gst reversed) in my latest statement.
For the FYF criteria of 20k spends within 90 days, there isnt any restrictions on category of spends. So even wallet loads, utility bills, rent etc are included.
In inudsind terms, "purchase" transactions are any debit transactions. In the card statement, you can see all spends/credits are categorized. One such category is shown as "Purchase transaction".
In which statement was the fee levied? Even 3rd statement of mine is not showing fees.