• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free EazyDiner Credit Card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
F2dBOSwbUAAtMSJ.jpeg

EazyDiner is back with its anniversary offer through which you can get the EazyDIner card for First Year Free. I've held this card for a year and have saved a good amount while eating out.

For the New issuance of the card, if you manage to spend ₹20,000 only in the first 90 days, you'll get your First Year Fee waived. This is easy if you frequently eat out. Not to mention, if you spend on dining, shopping and entertainment, you do get 10RP per ₹100 spent which gives directly a 2% return.

The best use of these points is to settle bills while paying with an EazyDiner card.

Not to forget, with an EazyDiner card, you also do get an EazyDiner Prime membership which is priced higher than the annual/renewal cost of the card. Except that you can get complimentary booze at selected restaurants. Adding to that, for the movie buffs, you get a flat ₹200 discount on two tickets each every month.

The Highlighted Features of EazyDiner card:

1. EazyDiner Prime membership worth 3550 which renews every year as long as you hold the card
2. 25% flat discount at no minimum bill, unlimited time
3. Free Alcoholic Beverage for each and every diner on the table
4. Earned eazypoints can be used to settle the dining bill if paid with EazyDiner card through payeazy
5. ₹200 flat discounts on each ticket every month, applicable twice a month

To apply, please head out to EazyDiner App or CLICK HERE

You can also read the detailed review of the EazyDiner Card in our Blog

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied as an existing indusind holder, got a call from eazydiner team but they are yet to process the application. The executive told that they are still working with the bank to process application for existing indusind card holders.

Shamanth

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Indusind offering FYF Eazydiner card as it's been a year since the card launch.. Check your email.

Update: tnc from the app indicates, FYF only if one spends 20K within first 90 days of card issuance. Attached tnc.
There is no end date mentioned either in email or in tnc.

Do you think it still makes sense to go for it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808_175124_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_175124_Gmail.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20230808_185407.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_185407.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Indusind offering FYF Eazydiner card as it's been a year since the card launch.. Check your email.

Do you think it still makes sense to go for it?
do add till when it valid in the title cause similar campaign ran in jan 26th 2023 to till idk. cause i haven't received this email so i can't add this to the title.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied 2 days back. Havent heard back anything or got any sort of confirmation.

Anyone received any communication?
I heard on twitter that this is just an information gathering scam and last time as well indus didn't get back on application processing status (forget giving the card)

aarun50600

TF Buzz
One quick info please, i sent consent on 10days back but still i didnot receive any calls from indusind . i alredy holding legend card. COuld anyone please let me know when can i expect the card?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
ED card is approved on split limit basis .
From my Indulge , 5 lakhs have been given to ED card and Indulge limit is reduced .
New card is still not visible on app but received a confirmation from Indusind customer support .

suhasa010

TF Premier
Applied. It showed ₹1999 joining fee and annual fee in IndusInd website. But IndusInd executive said it will be first year free based on spend criteria. Let me see after getting it.

suhasa010

TF Premier
Applied. It showed ₹1999 joining fee and annual fee in IndusInd website. But IndusInd executive said it will be first year free based on spend criteria. Let me see after getting it.
Activated the card. Blazing fast speed though. Got the physical card in just 2 days of applying.
Confirmed in Eazydiner app that FYF 20K offer is active. Waiting for email confirmation from IndusInd. IMG_20230831_205706_589.jpg

cc24x7

TF Premier
already have a legend card, with a 5.5 lacs limit. I applied for an easy dinner card from the app but no call back.

is anyone able to get this card when applied from the Eazy dinner app if you are already an existing indusind customer? What is the procedure for existing indusind card holders to get this card?

cc24x7

TF Premier
Activated the card. Blazing fast speed though. Got the physical card in just 2 days of applying.
Confirmed in Eazydiner app that FYF 20K offer is active. Waiting for email confirmation from IndusInd. IMG_20230831_205706_589.jpg
are you an existing indusind card holder?

Enthusiast

TF Premier
ED card is approved on split limit basis .
From my Indulge , 5 lakhs have been given to ED card and Indulge limit is reduced .
New card is still not visible on app but received a confirmation from Indusind customer support .
I am unable to see my eazydiner card details in the app. Card delivered today physically.