Finally upgraded from select to wealth cc

brahmin_baniya

Finnaly idfc has increased my limit from 3 lakhs to 8 lakhs and have upgraded my credit card to wealth and I'm also in procedure to upgrade my wealth account to private account as i have started to maintain the nrv due to booking huge chunk of profits in the recent share market rally.

Guys please advice can i use this new limit of 8 lakhs from idfc wealth to get new and better cards like fro hdfc .I already have a magnus and right nownit is making no sense to renew it next year as i can't justify the cost of magnus now .i have got all the lounge access neede just need a good card with good reward rates.

shutapdiya

Finnaly idfc has increased my limit from 3 lakhs to 8 lakhs and have upgraded my credit card to wealth and I'm also in procedure to upgrade my wealth account to private account as i have started to maintain the nrv due to booking huge chunk of profits in the recent share market rally.

Guys please advice can i use this new limit of 8 lakhs from idfc wealth to get new and better cards like fro hdfc .I already have a magnus and right nownit is making no sense to renew it next year as i can't justify the cost of magnus now .i have got all the lounge access neede just need a good card with good reward rates.
How did you increase the limit from 3 Lac to 8 Lac?

cardio_guy

How is the reward rates of IDFC Wealth Credit card? They say 5x, 10x etc, but is it really worth? Also, are there any charges for reward point redemption? Many cards (recently I faced in Axis EDGE rewards) while redeeming points, they charge Rs 50 + GST ~= Rs 57/- for redeeming reward points. How is it in IDFC Wealth?

1699869142085.png

More including multiple benefits and options to decide whether really worthy or not: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/wealth

aayusharyan

Congratulations man, but how were you able to do that?