• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Filpkart Vouchers on Discounted Price

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getstan&hl=en&gl=US

Get upto 4% discount on the Flipkart Gift Vouchers​

Signup, login and go to "Store" option from bottom right corner.

Now click here "Upto 10% off coupons & more" -

Screenshot_20240306-140726.jpg

Choose Flipkart gift voucher or any other gv -

Screenshot_20240306-140758.jpg

choose the Amazonpay gift voucher denomination.

Note - I purchase always 5000 Flipkart gift voucher and gets GV instantly generated.

Choose Credit/ Debit Card option -

Screenshot_20240306-143119.jpg

After purchase, where to check the Flipkart gift voucher?

Open the app, go to Store, here check uppar right corner "Click" Icon. click there -

Screenshot_20240306-140758 - Copy.jpg

Trick 2: You can also purchase through Google Play Store (once per Google Play Store account).

Note - I Even purchased from Google Play Store balance and got the code after 96hrs.

Important info - If you purchase through Google Play Store then gift voucher will generate after 96 hours. Direct purchase without Google Play Store, Flipkart gift vouchers instantly generate.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getstan&hl=en&gl=US

Get upto 4% discount on the Flipkart Gift Vouchers​

Signup, login and go to "Store" option from bottom right corner.

Now click here "Upto 10% off coupons & more" -

Screenshot_20240306-140726.jpg

Choose Flipkart gift voucher or any other gv -

Screenshot_20240306-140758.jpg

choose the Amazonpay gift voucher denomination.

Note - I purchase always 5000 Flipkart gift voucher and gets GV instantly generated.

Choose Credit/ Debit Card option -

Screenshot_20240306-143119.jpg

After purchase, where to check the Flipkart gift voucher?

Open the app, go to Store, here check uppar right corner "Click" Icon. click there -

Screenshot_20240306-140758 - Copy.jpg

Trick 2: You can also purchase through Google Play Store (once per Google Play Store account).

Note - I Even purchased from Google Play Store balance and got the code after 96hrs.

Important info - If you purchase through Google Play Store then gift voucher will generate after 96 hours. Direct purchase without Google Play Store, Flipkart gift vouchers instantly generate.

Your screenshot shows Amazon Pay Gift Card but it's not there in the app.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.