• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

anonymuos

TF Ace
Got 250 ra voucher too frm Amazon yesterday if u have added 1L 15 days back and maintained the same in fi account
I did not get the 250 voucher. I added 1L over existing 50K on 26th March and maintained it for 15 days. But I added ₹4000 over and above that 1.5L to pay some bills. Bills paid were of amount ₹3500 so 1L was constant maintained over 50K. But they did not give me the voucher saying there should not have been a single debit transaction in 15 days after adding 1L. Is that the case for everyone who got the voucher? Can anyone please confirm they didn't do a single debit txn after adding 1L for 15 days? Otherwise they may have done some mistake in tracking my transactions.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did not get the 250 voucher. I added 1L over existing 50K on 26th March and maintained it for 15 days. But I added ₹4000 over and above that 1.5L to pay some bills. Bills paid were of amount ₹3500 so 1L was constant maintained over 50K. But they did not give me the voucher saying there should not have been a single debit transaction in 15 days after adding 1L. Is that the case for everyone who got the voucher? Can anyone please confirm they didn't do a single debit txn after adding 1L for 15 days? Otherwise they may have done some mistake in tracking my transactions.
I first added 1L and then again added 25K and did debit transactions for 25K. I added 1L on March 27 which was last day for this offer and added 25k on March 31 or April 1st and spent that. Did u add the 4k before March 27 if yes then I think they are right

snike1792

TF Select
Can anyone please confirm they didn't do a single debit txn after adding 1L for 15 days?
I didnt do a single transaction for that 15 days period and got the voucher. I believe thats bank hidden terms and condition. Other banks also follow the same as i had the same experience with rbl bank where I didnt get the gift hamper.

anonymuos

TF Ace
I first added 1L and then again added 25K and did debit transactions for 25K. I added 1L on March 27 which was last day for this offer and added 25k on March 31 or April 1st and spent that. Did u add the 4k before March 27 if yes then I think they are right
Yes I added 1L over existing 51K on 26th March, then further topped off with 4K on 28th March and debited 3.5K. On each day, end of day balance never went below 1.5L. Since they are still not giving me voucher, I'll complain to RBI ombudsman about it+demand a hefty compensation for cheating. Already tried complaining with all screenshots and proofs of bank statement. They are denying. Cheaters.

Last edited:

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes I added 1L over existing 51K on 26th March, then further topped off with 4K on 28th March and debited 3.5K. On each day, end of day balance never went below 1.5L. Since they are still not giving me voucher, I'll complain too RBI ombudsman about it+demand a hefty compensation for cheating. Already tried complaining with all screenshots and proofs of bank statement. They are denying. Cheaters.
Oh ok then you can proceed and let me know the answer