• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FD based secured credit card.

DevD

TF Premier
How many FD based secured credit card are there in the market which report the FD backed card as a secured credit card in CIBIL ?
CIBIL verified answer please.
Like ICICI FD backed card is shown as secured credit card in CIBIL..
2023-04-21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
most of the banks will give you any card of your choice against FD For Eg you can even get regalia, infinia against FD
I used to hold BOB Easy CC against FD it shown as unsecured Screenshot_20230421-083154_Telegram.jpg

DevD

TF Premier
Idfc wow credit it's best fd card today on paper
most of the banks will give you any card of your choice against FD For Eg you can even get regalia, infinia against FD
I used to hold BOB Easy CC against FD it shown as unsecured Screenshot_20230421-083154_Telegram.jpg
So many banks are offering FD based card.. but I just want to know about CIBIL reporting for those FD based card which is reflected as "secured credit card" in CIBIL report as shown below.

P B R G

TF Ace
What is/are the advantages of a secured credit card? I know it is beneficial for people with NH CIBIL or low CIBIL but other than that is there any other advantages to a person with >750 CIBIL?