• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Existing SBI card to Cashback upgrade?

Hisoka

TF Ace
Has anyone’s SBI card been upgraded to SBI Cashback card? I’ve SBI simply click since November and my Cashback application got rejected in September. Still shows me rejected

I read somewhere that on SBI’s 25th Anniversary, they’re upgrading user’s existing cards to Cashback card. Although I haven’t used the card in last 5 months. Should I try calling customer care for this?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Has anyone’s SBI card been upgraded to SBI Cashback card? I’ve SBI simply click since November and my Cashback application got rejected in September. Still shows me rejected

I read somewhere that on SBI’s 25th Anniversary, they’re upgrading user’s existing cards to Cashback card. Although I haven’t used the card in last 5 months. Should I try calling customer care for this?
I have been trying to do BPCL to BPCL Octane upgrade but they are not even allowing that 🥲

akshayhs

TF Ace
I read somewhere that on SBI’s 25th Anniversary, they’re upgrading user’s existing cards to Cashback card.
This is not true. The offers are user-specific. It's not assured that you'll get an upgrade to Cashback card and also Cashback card is not an available choice for existing card holders. If they want it, they have to apply separately.