• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Entry to lounge thru Dreamfolks generate QR code

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Many times I have used my CC for the lounge entry for my relatives and friends for lounge entry whenever they accompany me or I give them my card to get the entry.

My doubt here is, if I generate a QR code in Dreamfolks and share the scrernshot with my friend and his family who are on a tour has a shortage of card during his return journey. Access needed are at Srinagar and New Delhi airports.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did they tally the names? I need to send the QR to my sister.
were you able to get your sister into the lounge using your card? My brother is travelling alone to Mumbai and I wanted to see if he can use my cards or the QR code from dreamfolks for him to enter.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Adani Lounge checked boarding pass. There is also a workaround for this too.
would they allow for physical card? I mean if I have 2 cards on my name with lounge access, would my guest be allowed using the other card? or are they checking names only for QR codes?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
would they allow for physical card? I mean if I have 2 cards on my name with lounge access, would my guest be allowed using the other card? or are they checking names only for QR codes?
yes
this is allowed
i had a word with the lounge executive who didnt allow my friend after the qr code was generated

KLB@96

TF Premier
yes worked in BLR 080 lounge, I used two cards for my self and my friend and for another friend I used QR code and got entry