• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Email access to CRED

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi,

To track credit card bills, I am thinking to give email access to CRED. I have 10+ credit cards and sometime it is difficult to track.

Previosuly I had lot of time, not I am quite busy in my work and not able to track all bills.

Whats your suggestion on providing email access?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is what I have done-
  • Created a secondary email address and linked it on Cred.
  • In my main email, I have made a filter and created auto-forward rule on that for each card statement email to send the email statement as soon as I receive it.
  • You can refer to this process to see how to create a filter and auto-forward in Gmail. You can use the email subject (remove month and year) for searching and creating a filter.

It's a lengthy process but very beneficial.

Feel free to mark my post as the best answer if this helps.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is what I have done-
  • Created a secondary email address and linked it on Cred.
  • In my main email, I have made a filter and created auto-forward rule on that for each card statement email to send the email statement as soon as I receive it.
  • You can refer to this process to see how to create a filter and auto-forward in Gmail. You can use the email subject (remove month and year) for searching and creating a filter.

It's a lengthy process but very beneficial.

Feel free to mark my post as the best answer if this helps.
Quite interesting 🤘