• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

So, let’s say I have a 2 months old Magnus with 4 lakhs limit. I’ll probably get IDFC First Wealth cc?
Not necessarily, I have seen several posts mentioning that even with 8L+ limit and/or with 780+ Cibil were offered 'Select' variant only. I believe apart from the above mentioned criteria they also weigh-in whether you are salaried or business person and even the company you work for (like tiered list for AU CC)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Not necessarily, I have seen several posts mentioning that even with 8L+ limit and/or with 780+ Cibil were offered 'Select' variant only. I believe apart from the above mentioned criteria they also weigh-in whether you are salaried or business person and even the company you work for (like tiered list for AU CC)
Yeah
I have been offered a select card on c2c with 2.14 lakh limit against my icici Sapphiro 23.7 lakhs limit :D

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Man.. 23.7L limit and still getting Select is sad :(
I didn't accept it and I am thinking to apply later again someday. As Select is a mediocre card, I won't be be using it anyway at all.
Yeah
But I feel select is ok for me , for those railway lounge access , I already have unlimited domestic and international lounge accesses on Eterna and Magnus respectively . I didn’t find much benefits on wealth over and above select .
Anyways I spoke to customer care for an upgrade and they said only after 3 bills , I can place a upgrade request.
But now I m just thinking whether I should really upgrade or not