• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

roshancc

TF Premier
I feel idfc app is buggy , not sure about android but iOS definitely have bugs
"In December, I made an UPI payment of 2K, but the payment failed. So, I initiated the payment again, and both amounts were debited and credited to the beneficiary. The beneficiary, who was a known person, returned the amount. Despite making other payments with smaller amounts, the same issue repeated multiple times. I sent multiple emails and approached the RM, who also faced a similar problem, so it was escalated, and they managed to fix the problem. The app was working fine until recently when the same thing happened again. I am a Wealth Customer, but it's been 12 days since I sent them an email, and I haven't received a reply. Whenever I approach the bank with a grievance, they claim 'Sir, we are a new bank.' What kind of private bank is this?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I applied today c2c with my 5L card & was shown millenia.
Applied through my Mom card (3Months old apay) with 5L limit & select was showing. This is the third time this is happening. Am I seriously considering to check credit advisory what is wrong with my cibil?

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was in the same boat.... When I applied via website, it was only showing IDFC Select Card. Went to bank, asked for wealth etc, but nothing really worked out. I didnt want to take select and use it for some time and then get the update.

I upgraded the account to wealth banking. Shifting some money from Axis to IDFC. Once I got onto wealth banking, IDFC Wealth card started showing with 3X more credit limit than select.
What is the eligibility to get a wealth account. I am trying to get the wealth card via wealth account. I have parked 10L in my savings account and my RM is asking me buy an insurance of premium 10k +. Also how long did it take to get wealth card after getting the wealth account ? I don’t own any IDFC card yet.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
What is the eligibility to get a wealth account. I am trying to get the wealth card via wealth account. I have parked 10L in my savings account and my RM is asking me buy an insurance of premium 10k +. Also how long did it take to get wealth card after getting the wealth account ? I don’t own any IDFC card yet.
I got wealth card based upon my Amex card without account so account with them not must

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wait for 3 months. Don't buy any policy. Not sure whether this method will work or not as it has worked for some

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was in the same boat.... When I applied via website, it was only showing IDFC Select Card. Went to bank, asked for wealth etc, but nothing really worked out. I didnt want to take select and use it for some time and then get the update.

I upgraded the account to wealth banking. Shifting some money from Axis to IDFC. Once I got onto wealth banking, IDFC Wealth card started showing with 3X more credit limit than select.
How much balance you maintained and for how long?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
if you have any premium card and with limit of 5 lakhs plus and it old than 5 yr then apply for wealth c2c through online. by visiting idfc website if you don't see wealth card then don't apply and try later.

Last edited:

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
if you any premium card and with limit of 5 lakhs plus and it old than 5 yr then apply for wealth c2c through online. by visiting idfc website if you don't see wealth card then don't apply and try later.
Yes, I have checked it online and it shows an FD Card. It used to show millenia few months back, disappointed that the wealth or select is not showing up. During this wait I got SC Ult and Magnus. My cibil is 787, will wait and see.

dk619

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes, I have checked it online and it shows an FD Card. It used to show millenia few months back, disappointed that the wealth or select is not showing up. During this wait I got SC Ult and Magnus. My cibil is 787, will wait and see.

Same here, even for me, it was showing an FD card.
I have ICICI Platinum, HDFC Regalia, and Axis Magnus all above the 6L limit, and CIBIL 783.

Customer care has the audacity to call and ask me to create an FD to get a secured card.

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge

How much time did it take for you to get Wealth ?
I got my account upgraded to wealth last month and maintaining 15L balance.

Last edited:

ashishsinghi

TF Select
Online, earlier i used to get select LTF but i wasnt interested in it. Tried again this week, just for the heck of it and voila, Wealth was showing up! :Dan

Online, earlier i used to get select LTF but i wasnt interested in it. Tried again this week, just for the heck of it and voila, Wealth was showing up! :D
Did you use to cancel the select application every time or use to just leave the page as it is .Even i am getting select variant but not at all interested in that