• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligibility for AU zenith

Mohitkumar

TF Buzz
Hey, My father is a govt employee earning around 15 LPA. But when applied for AU Zenith got only option for Altura and Altura Plus.
Is there any way to get AU Zenith card
Existing credit Card is SBI, Axis with around 1 lakh limit and around 1 year of credit exposure.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
W
The agent said they will send mail to IT Team via internal mode for enabling Pincodes
Why don't you send email directly to AU customer care or nodal officer about this matter.

You should have tried online application.

When I went to bank for application. I was told again and again to open account. But I didn't. Applied online and was approved.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks selva for your response. Office address 600089 DLF. I spoke with that person he is asking me to open new account then only my pincode get enabled like that. He said our area must be with in 15Kms radius from their nearest branch
So your pincode not serviceable! , opening account with them not assurance for card approval, better wait for 1 or 2 months and ask him again if serviceable apply , I guess they open branch T.Nagar soon, once they open you can apply your pincode may serviceable from T.Nagar

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
W
Why don't you send email directly to AU customer care or nodal officer about this matter.

You should have tried online application.

When I went to bank for application. I was told again and again to open account. But I didn't. Applied online and was approved.
Without relationship they act slowly or mute on communication

Hi I tried applying online for AU card with my pincode it was not serviceable now I am trying to apply with pincode that is serviceable but I am not able to access the application as everytime old error is getting shown and if I try with new mobile number it says try with the number you have used before while applying

What should I do?