• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligibility for AU zenith

Mohitkumar

TF Buzz
Hey, My father is a govt employee earning around 15 LPA. But when applied for AU Zenith got only option for Altura and Altura Plus.
Is there any way to get AU Zenith card
Existing credit Card is SBI, Axis with around 1 lakh limit and around 1 year of credit exposure.

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Was told by credit card team of AU that Zenith can be issued LTF on card to card basis for holders of select credit cards - premium/super premium cards (strangely the list has Axis Neo but not HDFC Millennia).

Can share the contact details of the CC team member from Bengaluru over DM if anyone here requires it.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Was told by credit card team of AU that Zenith can be issued LTF on card to card basis for holders of select credit cards - premium/super premium cards (strangely the list has Axis Neo but not HDFC Millennia).

Can share the contact details of the CC team member from Bengaluru over DM if anyone here requires it.
HDFC milennia is by no means a premium card, neither is Neo though.

I had DCB and did a C2C application via that.

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Please share @dnivra

Jasmin Bhanderi

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

DM contact details

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone send the list of companies for whom AU card is offered LTF ?

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anakaputhur? both office and resi same pin code? I just DM the contact person working in au bank nungambakkam branch, personally not availed any service from him , you just ask about the pincode serviceable things
Thanks selva for your response. Office address 600089 DLF. I spoke with that person he is asking me to open new account then only my pincode get enabled like that. He said our area must be with in 15Kms radius from their nearest branch

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks selva for your response. Office address 600089 DLF. I spoke with that person he is asking me to open new account then only my pincode get enabled like that. He said our area must be with in 15Kms radius from their nearest branch

Account opening and branch has nothing to do with credit cards. Its just sales tactics.