• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EDGE Reward Points To Airmiles Transfer | Axis Magnus Credit Card & Axis Reserve Credit Card Reward Rate Update

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
How many days did it take finally take to show up 5:4?
It will show once card is linked. Mine got linked after 1.5 months even with multiple follow ups and points started getting credited one week after that. If it is not showing 5:4, call customer care to link it first.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
People have not even received for months
hope its a starting trouble for freshly issued cards.
BTW i'm able to see my 0 ER under travel edge and i added my ITC, Marriott bonvoy membership ids with otp to make myself enabled for the transfer let me wait for ER credits to see the transfer ratio

GM FRIENDS
I HAVE MAGNUS CARD AND I HAVE 50K POINTS I JUST REG MY SELF WITH VISTARA CLUB AND TRANSFERED EDGE REWARD POINT TO CLUBVISTARA AIR MILE, I AM SHOWING MSG IT WILL TAKE 10 DAYS TO TRANSFER, CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT ACTUAL TIME THEY WILL TAKE TO TRANSFER AIRMILE?
I ALSO CHECK FOR EVERY AIRLINE GIVEN IN TRAVELEDFE AIRMILE TRANSFER PROGRAM FIRST I HAVE TO REG ON IT ,ONLY AFTER THAT I CAN USE MY AIRMILE?

mastermpc

TF Buzz
GM FRIENDS
I HAVE MAGNUS CARD AND I HAVE 50K POINTS I JUST REG MY SELF WITH VISTARA CLUB AND TRANSFERED EDGE REWARD POINT TO CLUBVISTARA AIR MILE, I AM SHOWING MSG IT WILL TAKE 10 DAYS TO TRANSFER, CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT ACTUAL TIME THEY WILL TAKE TO TRANSFER AIRMILE?
I ALSO CHECK FOR EVERY AIRLINE GIVEN IN TRAVELEDFE AIRMILE TRANSFER PROGRAM FIRST I HAVE TO REG ON IT ,ONLY AFTER THAT I CAN USE MY AIRMILE?
Took 1 day for me

brahmin_baniya

TF Select
Guys what are the best ways to maximize your axis magnus rewards on travel or anything.I have only tried IHG rewards and the reward rate i got was around 12 to 15%.

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys what are the best ways to maximize your axis magnus rewards on travel or anything.I have only tried IHG rewards and the reward rate i got was around 12 to 15%.
Find any Marriot property ( international works better) with good points redemption rate. Accumulate and convert edge points -> ITC-> Marriot. Book hotel property for four days using points and get a 5th night free. Try doing this during the holiday season for the biggest bang for the buck. You might get almost 2-2.5 rs return per edge point. (Amazon voucher will be 20 paise per edge point) Of course, this will need time investment in research but it works on lines of stock investment, and you may find gems if used properly.

gupta93126

TF Buzz
I am new to this airmiles thing. I know that converting edge rewards to air miles is not tough.

But it seems booking the flight using airmiles is a big challenge. Can you guys please share your experiences with domectic/international flights and hotels ?

Thanks in advance 😄

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis gives similar 5:4 transfer to both Marriott and airline partners. While Amex has 1:1 transfer to Marriott but 1:0.5 for airline partners. Considering this to maximise the value of reward points does it make sense to transfer Amex only to Marriott and use Axis Edge for airline transfers? Any reason one should use Amex points to transfer to airline (assuming you also have Axis edge points)? Discussing normal transfers here and not with bonus offers.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They have the system to redeem while making the payment unlike other airlines. I had transferred 240 points (min) just to check but the redemption option was showing some errors. I called customer care and emailed but no response from anywhere... Not sure how reliable the point system for Airasia..

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They have the system to redeem while making the payment unlike other airlines. I had transferred 240 points (min) just to check but the redemption option was showing some errors. I called customer care and emailed but no response from anywhere... Not sure how reliable the point system for Airasia..
Many people were saying that air Asia rewards is only for air Asia international flights and not for air Asia India. These two have different sites and the reward shows up only in international one.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Many people were saying that air Asia rewards is only for air Asia international flights and not for air Asia India. These two have different sites and the reward shows up only in international one.
Yes. Correct. I was also assuming that the points can be used for india but they are being managed separately and points can only be used in international.