• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EDGE Reward Points To Airmiles Transfer | Axis Magnus Credit Card & Axis Reserve Credit Card Reward Rate Update

Right now Axis is giving 30x reward points on Jockey through grabdeals. Taking 4.8% miles for 1x through Magnus, 30x comes out to be 144% miles. This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something here?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Right now Axis is giving 30x reward points on Jockey through grabdeals. Taking 4.8% miles for 1x through Magnus, 30x comes out to be 144% miles. This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something here?
yes, it's true. but u need to keep proof of shopping (video recording of u are went to jockey website via grabdeal and select a product and purchased) just in case axis is being axis and denied after 120 days.

PM.

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys planning to travel to bali ,phillipines or thailand where should i use my axis reward points i have close to 40000 reward points.
You can convert to Singapore Airlines miles. In 40000 miles, you can get a return ticket

adikumr

TF Neo
Do purchases on gyftr also come under grab deals?
If not, is there a capping on edge rewards for purchases via gyftr?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Do purchases on gyftr also come under grab deals?
If not, is there a capping on edge rewards for purchases via gyftr?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I think once you get 25,000 milestone rp you wont get again on travel edge since it is clearly mentioned that there is a monthly cap of 25,000rp.
Yeah, that's some weird condition written there. But so far people have been getting it. So I think they mean it like for 2L spend u won't get 50K points.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows how much time they take to update the points conversion rates? I recently got axis Magnus, but it is still showing old reward rates of 0.2.
How many days did it take finally take to show up 5:4?