• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have not even received edge points on magnus for my 23rd feb transaction which was an insurance premium.

Guy at CC says they are checking whether the transaction is eligible for RP and said accn to him insurance transactions dont get ER.

I think their credit card division is run by noobs and I am already contemplating that it was a bad decision to go for magnus. These guys have given away crazy amount of cards and now they cannot handle it.

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally recd all the points for txn till 14th march. I recd the statement yesterday and all points of txn done in that statement updated.
traveledge 1x only credited after sending the email or they did it automatically not sure? hopefully rest 4X will come soon.
Now waiting for milestone of Dec 2022

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally recd all the points for txn till 14th march. I recd the statement yesterday and all points of txn done in that statement updated.
traveledge 1x only credited after sending the email or they did it automatically not sure? hopefully rest 4X will come soon.
Now waiting for milestone of Dec 2022
Statement shows all spends but my edge reward not credited
Just i got for one of the pos

Hisoka

TF Ace
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..
Ye isi mahine hona tha kya jab Vistara 30% bonus points offer kar raha hai. What if we don't receive points by end of this month as well

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think insurance, rent etc they are manually validating and figuring out MCC’s to block rewards.

I have not even received edge points on magnus for my 23rd feb transaction which was an insurance premium.

Guy at CC says they are checking whether the transaction is eligible for RP and said accn to him insurance transactions dont get ER.

I think their credit card division is run by noobs and I am already contemplating that it was a bad decision to go for magnus. These guys have given away crazy amount of cards and now they cannot handle it.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yeah pretty bad user experience for pretty much how they market the card as so premium. Even SBI reward system is more robust.