• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can see points updated but transaction wise details not opening.. my guess is points updated for transactions upto march 5th.. anyone got points for transactions march 6th onwards?

Now I understand why AXIS call their Reward points as Edge Reward Points.:rolleyes:

All of us are sitting on the Edge for the Reward Points :sneaky:;):ROFLMAO:
Dear Raj,
I have been following your threads & comments for a long time now and have been noticing one point continuously.

You are exceptionally good at using Emojis 😎 in your comments and the value of that becomes 2x by just this addition.

According to me, your writing skills are also Top-notch as you take the required time and draft/frame your messages properly which is unlike 99% of people here including me who use a lot of shortcut in writing anything.
Let alone the usage of emoji.
Most of people here are only found using 😂 or 🤣 99.9% time which is quite boring.
I seek to learn and inspire from you such essential skills.

Please continue to contribute your value to this beautiful yet powerful community.
I am blessed to have known and joined such forum and have interaction with like minded people!
Thanks

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can see points updated but transaction wise details not opening.. my guess is points updated for transactions upto march 5th.. anyone got points for transactions march 6th onwards?
I got some today. and not all still

It does opens for me in the mobile app with no issues.

Here is the snap for your/our reference :)

1679081143534.png

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got till 18th.

It does opens for me in the mobile app with no issues.

Here is the snap for your/our reference :)

1679081143534.png
18th (today) is the points credit date.. i was referring to transaction date.. the last transaction for which you have got the points on which date was that done?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got credited plz check mil gaye points just now
Yup, just checked and got some.

My heavy one's for this month is still not come 10K normal rewards.

My Dec
concrete-road-milestone-500x500.jpg
is still pending

Dhm66

TF Buzz
Yes it only got updated till 5th march.. Same here ..transaction history not opening
Transaction History is opening but few transactions are still not visible on the edge rewards portal.. suppose someone did 3-4 transactions at 1st march he/she is getting rps for just 1 or 2 transactions.. things will be more clear by Monday.. can anyone smell what's cooking in Axis bank's kitchen?😜🤪🤑