• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points not credited after 5th march

shubham__0720

TF Select
Has anybody recieved edge rewards after 5th march..I made a transaction on 4th march but still points are not credited ..

neither bill for my axis my zone credit card is generated ..It was mentioned by customer care that the billing date is 10th Of every month
However The bill For flipkart axis card is generated which has the same billing date as 10th of every month.

what to do..

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
got this reply
Our bank records show that your 4,000 reward points were credited for 01/03/2023 for transaction with www.gyftr.com rest all for the transaction process on your credit card account.
Ideally, the points will reflect in 12 working days from transaction for credit cards and debit cards.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
got this reply
Our bank records show that your 4,000 reward points were credited for 01/03/2023 for transaction with www.gyftr.com rest all for the transaction process on your credit card account.
Ideally, the points will reflect in 12 working days from transaction for credit cards and debit cards.
Standard revert
But my transactions are more than 12 working days since I did on 1st March morning 7am
But still no points
I’ve included bank working Saturday

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Updated for me too for just 1 txn done on 02march posted on 17th march.
This was after the mail I sent and received response that I am getting all the pts as per txn and 12 working days is std time for pts to be posted.
No talk about travel edge txn done on 23rd feb I specifically asked about. Dumb copy paste reply.

Last edited: