• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge Miles & Edge Rewards not credited! Blocked?

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
I've done few transactions on 12 & 14 October using my Atlas & Magnus cards for Utility on Atlas and Shopping on Magnus.
But neither Edge Miles nor Edge Rewards is credited yet (as of 21 October, 8:30 PM). Usually they are tracked in 1 or 2 days. What may be the reason?

Similarly I've done a high value purchase on Flipkart using my Axis Ace card after visiting from Grab Deals portal. But that too is not tracked yet and i didn't received "Your Grab Deals txn on Flipkart on 09-10-2023 was successfully recorded" SMS. Axis support on Phone & Webchat is helpless.

Does this mean any indirect block on my Rewards? Any help is highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I've done few transactions on 12 & 14 October using my Atlas & Magnus cards for Utility on Atlas and Shopping on Magnus.
But neither Edge Miles nor Edge Rewards is credited yet (as of 21 October, 8:30 PM). Usually they are tracked in 1 or 2 days. What may be the reason?

Similarly I've done a high value purchase on Flipkart using my Axis Ace card after visiting from Grab Deals portal. But that too is not tracked yet and i didn't received "Your Grab Deals txn on Flipkart on 09-10-2023 was successfully recorded" SMS. Axis support on Phone & Webchat is helpless.

Does this mean any indirect block on my Rewards? Any help is highly appreciated.
Happens. Keep them tracked. They say points get credited after 10 business days of bill generation. If the time has crossed, drop a mail to premium experience mail id

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Happens. Keep them tracked. They say points get credited after 10 business days of bill generation. If the time has crossed, drop a mail to premium experience mail id
Hi @Subhankar,
Could you please tell, if we can find the Edge Miles credited for transaction wise. Similar to what we get on other cards, where each transaction has eligible reward points credited(Amazon pay, etc). Either after 12 days of the transaction or with the statement ?

Also, what does the Atlas Miles section have, when clicking on mobile app/ net banking. ... Its taking me to the Tier benefits where I can see only the total EdgeMiles with black background and difficult to read(attached ss)

Thanks in advance. : )

Attachments

• miles_transactions.png
    miles_transactions.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 35
  • tier_benefit.jpg
    tier_benefit.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 35

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi @Subhankar,
Could you please tell, if we can find the Edge Miles credited for transaction wise. Similar to what we get on other cards, where each transaction has eligible reward points credited(Amazon pay, etc). Either after 12 days of the transaction or with the statement ?

Also, what does the Atlas Miles section have, when clicking on mobile app/ net banking. ... Its taking me to the Tier benefits where I can see only the total EdgeMiles with black background and difficult to read(attached ss)

You can view Edge Miles in the "Transactions" tab of Edge Rewards. The Edge Miles transaction amount is not shown on the first page. However, if you go to page 2, you can see the transaction amount. You can manually change "page=1" in the URL to view the transactions and their corresponding miles on the first page.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi @Subhankar,

The first one has been answered already. You can see Edge Miles there along with Edge RP & Magnus Burgundy RP (if you've).
For the Atlas Miles page, you can see tire benefits, you can click on you desired benefits and book it like lounge visit, m&g, airport transfers

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The first one has been answered already. You can see Edge Miles there along with Edge RP & Magnus Burgundy RP (if you've).
For the Atlas Miles page, you can see tire benefits, you can click on you desired benefits and book it like lounge visit, m&g, airport transfers
Thank you for the reply.
I am new to the Axis.. so asked.. and got the info that we can see from the rewards/edge portal...

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey...
I can see, I got Edge Miles for few fuel transactions but not all.
For ex. 4000INR spent, got 80 EdgeMiles.. but on the same day, 1500INR spent on fuel did not get any EM.

Is there any threshold like below ?
Kindly clarify if we get EdgeMiles for 1 to 399 and from anything >= 4000 on fuel spends ?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hey...
I can see, I got Edge Miles for few fuel transactions but not all.
For ex. 4000INR spent, got 80 EdgeMiles.. but on the same day, 1500INR spent on fuel did not get any EM.

Is there any threshold like below ?
Kindly clarify if we get EdgeMiles for 1 to 399 and from anything >= 4000 on fuel spends ?
No. You should write up to Axis for crediting the pts. They do such things, it's pretty common

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No. You should write up to Axis for crediting the pts. They do such things, it's pretty common
I wrote to the customer care, and got the response that, the fuel transactions are excluded for EdgeMiles as we get the surcharge waivers.....
But I can see few of the transactions, I can see EMs credited for fuel....

Not sure if these kind of random behaviour is common in Atlas.... for fuel transactions...
Anyone exp similar scenarios ???

taitai@1004

TF Buzz
I wrote to the customer care, and got the response that, the fuel transactions are excluded for EdgeMiles as we get the surcharge waivers.....
But I can see few of the transactions, I can see EMs credited for fuel....

Not sure if these kind of random behaviour is common in Atlas.... for fuel transactions...
Anyone exp similar scenarios ???
If transaction value more than 4000, u will get the points. That's my experience.