• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Easemydeal removed utility payment option

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey folks, today when I opened easemydeal app and tried to make payment through credit card, observed that they gave removed the utility payment category. And now only tuition fee, vendor payment and various property categories are available.

Anyone else noticed this and will vendor payment category give us cash payment under this category?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hey folks, today when I opened easemydeal app and tried to make payment through credit card, observed that they gave removed the utility payment category. And now only tuition fee, vendor payment and various property categories are available.

Anyone else noticed this and will vendor payment category give us cash payment under this category?
Sed vro .

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

So which CC will give CB and how much?
I don't have Eterna and Ultimate?
IDFC Select will give?
@VISHESH_BANSAL @Abhishek012