• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Earn Krisflyer miles on Vistara

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I noticed that I can add my Krisflyer (Singapore airlines) account number to earn Krisflyer miles on Vistara flights. See attached screenshot.

I also found this chart from Krisflyer which mentions the mileage accrual on Partner airlines (includes Vistara): https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/ppsclub_krisflyer/charts/KFOALLevels.pdf
It doesn't exactly mention the number of miles, but just says 100% / 125% miles accrual on partner airlines.

So I'm wondering whether its better to earn Vistara points or Krisflyer miles for my upcoming Vistara flights?

Please let me know if anyone has tried both and can suggest.
Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-25 at 9.24.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-25 at 9.24.35 PM.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 61

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Depends on what you prefer to redeem points in. I redeem miles on Vistara too (although they have a crappy ratio), but typically do so for upgrade awards as it turns out more effective that way, so I let them accumulate in UK. We can anyway transfer to KF thro' multiple cards.

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been looking to get this info all over the places. Where did you get the option, at check-in page or booking page?
Vistara might give you more points in case if you have booked a flight at higher prices for nearby cities as it's based on the value of the ticket rather than miles covered. Though I have not verified this.

I checked the award calculator on Krisflyer website, it doesn't seem to have award flights with in the same zone, it gave an error when I have searched for domestic routes and to Maldives, so Club Vistara points can have edge here. I have just started looking into the miles thing, could be wrong on this.

Hi
I noticed that I can add my Krisflyer (Singapore airlines) account number to earn Krisflyer miles on Vistara flights. See attached screenshot.

I also found this chart from Krisflyer which mentions the mileage accrual on Partner airlines (includes Vistara): https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/ppsclub_krisflyer/charts/KFOALLevels.pdf
It doesn't exactly mention the number of miles, but just says 100% / 125% miles accrual on partner airlines.

So I'm wondering whether its better to earn Vistara points or Krisflyer miles for my upcoming Vistara flights?

Please let me know if anyone has tried both and can suggest.
Thanks

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have been looking to get this info all over the places. Where did you get the option, at check-in page or booking page?
Vistara might give you more points in case if you have booked a flight at higher prices for nearby cities as it's based on the value of the ticket rather than miles covered. Though I have not verified this.

I checked the award calculator on Krisflyer website, it doesn't seem to have award flights with in the same zone, it gave an error when I have searched for domestic routes and to Maldives, so Club Vistara points can have edge here. I have just started looking into the miles thing, could be wrong on this.
At the web check in page.
There is an option to select the "Frequent Flyer Airline".