• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to book Virgin Atlantic Flights/ Vistara Flights with KrisFlyer Miles ?

Hi , I called singapore airlines help to find award for virgin atlantic flights from del to lon using their krisflyer miles but she told me she can only see singapore airlines flight on that day,so I did HUCA(hold up and cancel and try again to call) , got same response from 3 agents. availability was there on virgin atlantic website ,does virgin atlantic not share all awards with singapore airlines ?
Also same question regarding vistara, couldn't fight international award chart for vistara with krisflyer miles, does singapore airlines miles not allow you to book international vistara flights? if it does allow how to book em ?

akil_av17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
That is because not all the routes by the partner airlines are supported. Only a few of them are available for booking. You can take a look at the supported routes on the website: link.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
i do
Hi , I called singapore airlines help to find award for virgin atlantic flights from del to lon using their krisflyer miles but she told me she can only see singapore airlines flight on that day,so I did HUCA(hold up and cancel and try again to call) , got same response from 3 agents. availability was there on virgin atlantic website ,does virgin atlantic not share all awards with singapore airlines ?
Also same question regarding vistara, couldn't fight international award chart for vistara with krisflyer miles, does singapore airlines miles not allow you to book international vistara flights? if it does allow how to book em ?
nt think you can book vistara flights using krisflyer miles

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
virgin doesnt share all award flights
based on the flight path and airline flying it will redirect you to their website