• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does standard chartered smart credit card give 2% cashback on rental payments and consider it for spends limit?

avikrish

TF Select
Does standard chartered smart credit card give 2% cashback on rental payments and consider rental payments for spends limit?

I heard lot of people unable to redeem it or didn't get cashback.

Is there any redemption fee? Minimum points /multiple to redeem?

Rewards points expiry?

Does the application valid in metro cities?

helloworld

TF Legend
Cashkaro is giving ₹2500 for smart, platinum rewards and Easemytrip, so it got my eyes..

If you go for this bank, do note that it is way too slow bank to respond any queries - I mean slower than Indus or Axis 3 days or any bank you can imagine.

- It took 11 months to remove additional enquiry that was agreed to remove 9 months prior.
- They charge annual fee in 2nd month and GST in 3rd month then you've to wait 60 days to get the refund or waiver which is 6th month (in other world they call it half-year of relationship).
- Unless you have Ultimate, you can't connect them under 6 mins at any cost with IVR options, then you have to wait (not like ICICI or Citi wait times nowadays, btw but still a wait).
- Responses through email will take over a week to respond basic template and further query more delayed (slower than any bank I faced).

Last edited:

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
it seems SC smart doesnt gives CB on payment done through redgiraffe anymore.