• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Does priority pass for blocked Magnus works?

Hisoka

TF Ace
I recently got my Axis Magnus replaced and the new one also got bundled with a Priority pass. Unfortunately both my priority pass got mixed and I don’t remember my old priority pass number.

Do both the passes still work or the old one got disabled with the card? If yes, then is there any way I can identity my old priority pass number so that I can keep that aside?

Thanks

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I recently got my Axis Magnus replaced and the new one also got bundled with a Priority pass. Unfortunately both my priority pass got mixed and I don’t remember my old priority pass number.

Do both the passes still work or the old one got disabled with the card? If yes, then is there any way I can identity my old priority pass number so that I can keep that aside?

Thanks
Priority pass gets revoked as soon as you cancel your card

Hisoka

TF Ace
Priority pass gets revoked as soon as you cancel your card

Both my priority pass belong to Axis Magnus. And according to your answer one of them is discontinued. Is there any way I can identify that? Apart from one way being rejected at the airport Lounge

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Both my priority pass belong to Axis Magnus. And according to your answer one of them is discontinued. Is there any way I can identify that? Apart from one way being rejected at the airport Lounge
Oh my bad. I didn't see that you got it replaced. Mail the PP membership team, and ask them to check which one is currently active.