• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority pass Lounge access from magnus

moneydeep

TF Buzz
Your lounge access benefits will be based on your MAGNUS Credit Card spends in the previous 3 calendar months.

Does this mean that if not used magnus within 3 months 50k Priority pass will also not work?

piyush.pgi

TF Buzz
Your lounge access benefits will be based on your MAGNUS Credit Card spends in the previous 3 calendar months.

Does this mean that if not used magnus within 3 months 50k Priority pass will also not work?
As per the updated PDF, the change is only for Domestic Lounges. For International Lounges (even for the lounges located on International terminals in India) this change should not affect. You can use your priority pass but only on International terminals.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
priority pass usage has been reduced to 4 accesses a year if i have interpreted the deval pdf correctly
That is for guest access.

No such requirement exists for Priority pass.

piyush.pgi

TF Buzz
i closed my magnus credit card but still i am able to use priority pass card attached with magnus. dont know how axis will charge for this.

Maybe this post would be helpful.

Reactions: CMG

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
First of all, pay the due.
Then contact axis bank and ask for more details, where the prioritypass was used, lounge detail.
Then contact prioritypass, call them or send them and email with your prioritypass card number and ask to verify the information axis provided you.
If you found any problem, just email axis again, attach prioritypass reply and finally file complaint with the rbi.