• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Does Magnus consider Bharatnxt transactions for milestones?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hey guys.
I need to make a genuine payment of 30000 to a carpenter’s bank account as he does not have a credit card machine. Can I use bharatnxt safely? I am also trying to achieve my monthly 1lakh spend milestone by doing this as I have spent of around 70k this month already.
Should I go ahead?

sd.ac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I pay a (personal) driver's salary each month with a Magnus using Bharatnxt - and have received the milestone bonus without issue.

Re. your question: I don't think you will get a clear yes or no from anywhere except the bank (maybe not even then). My guess is that as long as your Bharatnxt transactions do not constitute the bulk of your monthly spends, you should be okay.

maynigam

TF Premier
I pay a (personal) driver's salary each month with a Magnus using Bharatnxt - and have received the milestone bonus without issue.

Re. your question: I don't think you will get a clear yes or no from anywhere except the bank (maybe not even then). My guess is that as long as your Bharatnxt transactions do not constitute the bulk of your monthly spends, you should be okay.
Thank you. That makes sense!
I think it would be best to make the payment in the beginning of the month so that I can check if they are giving edge rewards rather than doing it at the end of the month and wondering if it will be counted for milestone or not.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hey guys.
I need to make a genuine payment of 30000 to a carpenter’s bank account as he does not have a credit card machine. Can I use bharatnxt safely? I am also trying to achieve my monthly 1lakh spend milestone by doing this as I have spent of around 70k this month already.
Should I go ahead?
if you want to play safe do it through paytm wallet load,
if it is the first time take the risk accordingly and use bharat nxt
ask the carpenter to give a receipt if possible

maynigam

TF Premier
if you want to play safe do it through paytm wallet load,
if it is the first time take the risk accordingly and use bharat nxt
ask the carpenter to give a receipt if possible
I thought wallet loads don’t count towards milestone.
since you advised about the receipt, does the bank do investigation etc?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I thought wallet loads don’t count towards milestone.
since you advised about the receipt, does the bank do investigation etc?
banks have been doing investigation especially axis and more over bharatnxt as it is a b2b service provider.
in this forum somebody shared an email where axis asked for a justification of spends dont on bharat nxt and those points were reversed and the redemptrion was blocked.
also if the wallet load doesnt come under excluded mcc then it wont be a problem

maynigam

TF Premier
oh. That’s great. I can show them the receipt. If there is any investigation.
How do we find out about the MCC?
banks have been doing investigation especially axis and more over bharatnxt as it is a b2b service provider.
in this forum somebody shared an email where axis asked for a justification of spends dont on bharat nxt and those points were reversed and the redemptrion was blocked.
also if the wallet load doesnt come under excluded mcc then it wont be a problem

Strange

TF Legend
Yes. But not under business merchant category.
Right, Axis knows that BharatNXT is a b2b app as it is being used by so many Axis CC users to rotate money or bank transfer. They consider BharatNXT transactions as business spends and they might give you warning/notice or cancel your card if you do it regularly or do high value transactions.