• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are EMI transactions counted towards milestones/rewards? (Magnus)

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

As the titles explains, I was wondering if EMI transactions count towards milestones/rewards for Axis Magnus? The reason I ask this is because I've got a few purchases coming up which would be around 2L - 3L (approx) and I was wondering if I could convert that to a no cost EMI (Yep, it's on an e-commerce platform).

Q1: Would that count towards milestone benefits?
Q2: Would that provide me with the normal reward points?
Q3: Lets say I pay 1L of the 3L each month for the EMI, would that count towards the milestone?
Q4: And if anyone's got a better idea of how I can maximize on this, please do let me know.

P.S. I can buy them all without EMI, not a unnecessary purchase. But I'm getting better returns elsewhere so till the time I'm done paying the EMIs, it'd get me a nice discount overall.

Thanks.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

As the titles explains, I was wondering if EMI transactions count towards milestones/rewards for Axis Magnus? The reason I ask this is because I've got a few purchases coming up which would be around 2L - 3L (approx) and I was wondering if I could convert that to a no cost EMI (Yep, it's on an e-commerce platform).

Q3: Lets say I pay 1L of the 3L each month for the EMI, would that count towards the milestone?
Q4: And if anyone's got a better idea of how I can maximize on this, please do let me know.

P.S. I can buy them all without EMI, not a unnecessary purchase. But I'm getting better returns elsewhere so till the time I'm done paying the EMIs, it'd get me a nice discount overall.

Thanks.
Check here : https://www.technofino.in/community...-update-date-12th-apr-2023-11-00-am-ist.9863/

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks for that.

So guessing from that thread, no points on EMIs then? Right?

But would they be counted towards the milestone rewards? Cuz from my understanding, they wouldn't be since I'd be doing the transaction through merchant like amazon/flipkart. And on the thread it's mentioned that it'll only be considered for that only if it's done from card and later converted.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Thanks.
No points and not counted for milestone for EMI

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No points and not counted for milestone for EMI
Ah okay, understood. Thanks

Any ideas on how I can best capitalize on this if not through EMI? I wanted to go for Infinia or DCB since they were offered, but I very recently got a credit card and so wanted to wait a few months before getting one. Since I heard (correct me if I'm wrong on this), that too many credit cards in close succession affects credit ratings negatively.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Thanks.
No not counted