• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does ICICI allow you to hold a mine account without a physical debit card?

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
I am wondering if ICICI allow its mine account users, to hold the account without the physical debit card(only a virtual card), I see that no point in having that card(from my point of view)

Are there any other banks that allow holding only virtual cards, not a physical ones? I know that kotak811 allows that is there any other?

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I am wondering if ICICI allow its mine account users, to hold the account without the physical debit card(only a virtual card), I see that no point in having that card(from my point of view)
Are there any other banks that allow holding only virtual cards, not a physical ones? I know that kotak811 allows that is there any other?
Bank of Baroda

souvikr

TF Premier

I am using Bank of Baroda B3 Plus (Now called B3 Silver) account without any physical debit card.

Harshal

TF Buzz

if you close your physical card then virtual card also be closed not visible in imobile, there is no way to hopd only virtual debit card

anonymuos

TF Ace
- Baroda Savings Advantage account has virtual debit card (RuPay Platinum)
- Kotak 811 has (Visa Classic)
- PNB has Virtual RuPay Classic debit card (can block physical once virtual is generated, physical RuPay is FYF, no issuance charges yet taken from me)
- Paytm Payments Bank has
- Saraswat Bank has virtual debit card facility in app after which you can block physical one (physical one is FYF, if you get Visa physical you can get RuPay virtual and vice versa)