• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone here Have Standard Chartered Savings Account?

dhiraz

TF Ace
If you have a savings account in Standard Chartered please your experience with it which account variant you have why you opened this account?

Will they offer pre-approved credit cards or not?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
If you have a savings account in Standard Chartered please your experience with it which account variant you have why you opened this account?

Will they offer pre-approved credit cards or not?
hi my father worked at scb so his salary account was classified under priority banking and due to that he had emirates credit card ltf

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
i am being offered a 0 MAB salary account from SC with some employee platinum debit card. Will i be able to change my debit card to Premium cashback Debit card later ?? Also any possibility that they can offer me Value titanium or other valuable card LTF in future ? Currnetly our spoc told me that its chargeable and nothing special for corporate salary account. any tips to get best type of account/cards while opening my new account will be helpful. Thanks !!
i was told that in future to keep all features i can downgrade to 25K MAB account which i can surely manage.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
i am being offered a 0 MAB salary account from SC with some employee platinum debit card. Will i be able to change my debit card to Premium cashback Debit card later ?? Also any possibility that they can offer me Value titanium or other valuable card LTF in future ? Currnetly our spoc told me that its chargeable and nothing special for corporate salary account. any tips to get best type of account/cards while opening my new account will be helpful. Thanks !!
i was told that in future to keep all features i can downgrade to 25K MAB account which i can surely manage.
if your salary is more than 3L you can get priority bank account and complimentary prioritu banking cc

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
1692712768552.png
show here this
you mean 3 L per month ? then no. btw here is the screenshot of the online form she's asking me to fill :

1692712658863.png

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
1692712768552.png
show here this
thanks but that's twice as much salary that of mine. All i am looking for a decent banking exp with possible LTF credit card and that cashback debit card with 5% cashback. Can i still have that in my salary account or does that need account upgrade ?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
thanks but that's twice as much salary that of mine. All i am looking for a decent banking exp with possible LTF credit card and that cashback debit card with 5% cashback. Can i still have that in my salary account or does that need account upgrade ?
there are other account with mab requirement acc to your salary
check those out
they give cb dc and pre approved cc based n your cc profile

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
there are other account with mab requirement acc to your salary
check those out
they give cb dc and pre approved cc based n your cc profile
Ok thanks but looks like i dont have any other choice. she shared me the link which goes to this specific account type only. Will i still be able to upgrade to that CB DC later if i have good relationship with bank ?