• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do wallet loads using credit cards like payzapp count towards the 7.5L spend criteria for Infinia?

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
Title.

I have a regalia gold with 8.5L limit but I'm finding it difficult to hit 7.5L spends in the past 6 months to be eligible for Infinia. I was wondering if I can load up payzapp wallet with 3-4L over 6 months using the card and then transfer it back to my bank account. I know about the 3% fee which I feel is negligible as I do not want to push myself to artificially spend more to hit the limit.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Title.

I have a regalia gold with 8.5L limit but I'm finding it difficult to hit 7.5L spends in the past 6 months to be eligible for Infinia. I was wondering if I can load up payzapp wallet with 3-4L over 6 months using the card and then transfer it back to my bank account. I know about the 3% fee which I feel is negligible as I do not want to push myself to artificially spend more to hit the limit.
Buy 3-4 iPhone & other products for friends & distant family

Hdfc card gives offer anyone trying to buy will accept it .

Or buy Gv & sell it at discount which is equivalent to reward you earned .

If wallet reload was counted then everyone would have INFINIA

@imdjay any more suggestions on spending

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Title.

so i have 104 rs in my payzapp loaded through cc for some purpose and i was like.. nah you can't send money loaded via cc back to bank a/c in payzapp so in self transfer it need two bank a/c and doesn't considered Wallet balance. plus wallet re-loaded isn't counted either

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
Buy 3-4 iPhone & other products for friends & distant family Hdfc card gives offer anyone trying to buy will accept it .
Yeah and get card forfeited. No card no cry.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Title.

Pay education fees. Search for more details. Less charges to bank , will get counted and get rewards.

Reactions: SSV

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
Buy 3-4 iPhone & other products for friends & distant family

Hdfc card gives offer anyone trying to buy will accept it .

I don't want to deal with the whole buying selling thing and HDFC no longer provides the offer for Apple products like they used to. The spend criteria is based on the total value of transactions, right? does it matter if its wallet reloads or groceries?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't want to deal with the whole buying selling thing and HDFC no longer provides the offer for Apple products like they used to. The spend criteria is based on the total value of transactions, right? does it matter if its wallet reloads or groceries?
Yes it matter where u spend

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
what do you suggest then apart from waiting or simply spending unnecessary money?
Did u mail ? At priority desk for upgrade.
Write mail
Try to negotiate for lesser spend ..

Let's see what they say or u tried & they rejected saying come back with more spend ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
rejected for low spends which i why i need to resort to this
Don't you have any upcoming payments which u can pay via Amazon pay.
U can buy gv ,u can buy gold via ajio etc
Education payment loopholes

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
Don't you have any upcoming payments which u can pay via Amazon pay.
U can buy gv ,u can buy gold via ajio etc
Education payment loopholes
like I said I don’t want to deal with the buying selling hassle and no, I have already paid all the bills I can, even booked all flights for relatives lol.

are you sure payzapp wallet loads and then offload to a different bank account won’t count towards the spend criteria?

Animal

TF Premier
like I said I don’t want to deal with the buying selling hassle and no, I have already paid all the bills I can, even booked all flights for relatives lol.

are you sure payzapp wallet loads and then offload to a different bank account won’t count towards the spend criteria?
Better call customer care and check or write an email for written confirmation.