• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do I get IndusInd Credit card offers if I have account in Indie App

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,

I have recently opened Indie bank account (megastar tier). I am wondering if I frequently use Indie bank account and have decent transactions every month with it, do they reward their customer with pre-approved credit cards offers? I have had a good experience with HDFC where they provided me with a pre-approved LTF DC Privilege credit card with a decent limit of 3.5L, as it was my primary bank account and maintained good AMB. Can I expect something similar with Indie (IndusInd Bank)?

Thanks,
A

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
kotak is 811 but 400 charges annualy for dc, axis least mab is 120k or 200 pm as charges but how can I get indusind cards i ehard they are very easy to get
Cancel physical card . Of kotak 811

Already told you .for first card go with hdfc .once u get see elsewhere

Hello all,

I have recently opened Indie bank account (megastar tier). I am wondering if I frequently use Indie bank account and have decent transactions every month with it, do they reward their customer with pre-approved credit cards offers? I have had a good experience with HDFC where they provided me with a pre-approved LTF DC Privilege credit card with a decent limit of 3.5L, as it was my primary bank account and maintained good AMB. Can I expect something similar with Indie (IndusInd Bank)?

Thanks,
A
How much AMB did u had

Hello all,

Thanks,
A
And how did u found out about that offer and your AMB please