• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Diners Black Metal vs Amex trifecta

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Which one will be better in terms of reward extraction for miles/hotel points?
Looking super premium card for my wife where we can extract the best rewards.
Overall which will give better value(experience) for the money spent on their fees.
One thing she is adamant about is the best Airport lounge access.(which I think can get covered by add on my dcb)

I already have DCB LTF.

Last edited:

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am thinking of applying Amex trifecta (Platinum travel, MRCC, Gold Charge) for my wife, Just wanted to make sure which one to apply first, as I have read somewhere not exactly know where, that we should apply these in certain order to get the reward of all of them pooled together.

vine

TF Premier
Hi, I am thinking of applying Amex trifecta (Platinum travel, MRCC, Gold Charge) for my wife, Just wanted to make sure which one to apply first, as I have read somewhere not exactly know where, that we should apply these in certain order to get the reward of all of them pooled together.
Everyone have their own way. This is what I will do.
1) Gold charge, FYF with a referral.
2) ask Amex to give a companion card - MRCC. If not , it will be FYF anyway.
3) Amex Plat travel - this isn't in my plan as of now. If needed I will get it last.

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Everyone have their own way. This is what I will do.
1) Gold charge, FYF with a referral.
2) ask Amex to give a companion card - MRCC. If not , it will be FYF anyway.
3) Amex Plat travel - this isn't in my plan as of now. If needed I will get it last.
Companion to Gold charge?