• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx Trifecta upgrade suggestion

dominic1229

TF Premier
Hello Guys!
In a timespan of 45 days, I applied and received 3x AmEx cards; SmartEarn, Plat Travel and Gold Charge. First card May 24 and 3rd received on July 10. After going through various thread I need to switch to the best trifecta of MRCC, Plat Travel and Gold. So, need to switch from SmartEarn to MRCC.
It is good to grab the welcome benefit so I am thinking to close SmartEarn and then go for new application for MRCC.
Should I go ahead with the switch now or wait?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys!
In a timespan of 45 days, I applied and received 3x AmEx cards; SmartEarn, Plat Travel and Gold Charge. First card May 24 and 3rd received on July 10. After going through various thread I need to switch to the best trifecta of MRCC, Plat Travel and Gold. So, need to switch from SmartEarn to MRCC.
It is good to grab the welcome benefit so I am thinking to close SmartEarn and then go for new application for MRCC.
Should I go ahead with the switch now or wait?
You can wait for Amex referral to apply for MRCC, will be first year free and 1500+gst fees from 2nd year if applied with referral.. direct application fees will be higher.. for now referral on hold, can wait for it to start if not in hurry.. my referral link is in signature