• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Delhi T3 Domestic Lounge

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Vistara lounge is now open again. Go there.
was at the t3 encalm today.. still very crowded.. and all the cards ahead of. me. were Rupay & Infinia/DCB... cdnt see any other card.. looks like times are changing slowly.. other cards devalued and everyone has infinia / dcb:))

joshuatree

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
was at the t3 encalm today.. still very crowded.. and all the cards ahead of. me. were Rupay & Infinia/DCB... cdnt see any other card.. looks like times are changing slowly.. other cards devalued and everyone has infinia / dcb:))
Agree, better to pay for a lovely meal at Carnatic Cafe and wait in the boarding area than use the Encalm lounge at T3. As a Vistara Gold FF member, I never use this lounge facility at T3.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Agree, better to pay for a lovely meal at Carnatic Cafe and wait in the boarding area than use the Encalm lounge at T3. As a Vistara Gold FF member, I never use this lounge facility at T3.
i actually walked out.. after swiping.. the experience is not great.. like a bus stand.. and food quality is getting worse by the day..i think cafes outside will now start looking more attractive.. agreee

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had visited encalm lounge with my card and it was nice. Dosa was superb here to my surprise. It was almost crowded near entrance and food section side. I visited around 9am and inside section was little bit free

jetesh

TF Premier
i actually walked out.. after swiping.. the experience is not great.. like a bus stand.. and food quality is getting worse by the day..i think cafes outside will now start looking more attractive.. agreee
Arrival lounge is the best lounge in T3.

jetesh

TF Premier
The new quarter has started; wait a few more days or 2-3 weeks, and the crowd will be reduced.

telescope

TF Ace
12am-4am khaali milta hai.
Then 8am-10am moderate crowd hota hai
Baaki 3pm ke around theek rehta hai
I was there like at 1pm and the queue was like 30 mins. One family was there with around 5 members and they were pulling out like 20 cards and also arguing with the staff when they said this card won't work. Super annoying.

jetesh

TF Premier
I was there like at 1pm and the queue was like 30 mins. One family was there with around 5 members and they were pulling out like 20 cards and also arguing with the staff when they said this card won't work. Super annoying.
A very common issue with some people is that they start arguing with the staff and make other waiters wait.

jetesh

TF Premier
Ahmedabad Lounge : There is a family of four standing just before me; they all carry the SBI Rupay Classic debit card. I told them well in advance that this Rupay card variant does not have any lounge facilities.

But they ignore my words and try to convince lounge staff that all variants of Rupay cards have lounge access. Later on, they pulled other bank cards including Kotak, AU, and many more. They took almost 10-12 minutes. Still they left with empty hands.

Last edited:

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Ahmedabad Lounge : There is a family of four standing just before me; they all carry the SBI Rupay Classic debit card. I told them well in advance that this Rupay card variant does not have any lounge facilities.

But they ignore my words and try to convince lounge staff that all variants of Rupay cards have lounge access features. Later on, they pulled other bank cards including Kotak, AU, and many more. They took almost 10-12 minutes. Still they left with empty hands.
Isliye ek DCB rakho best hai. Sochna nhi padta. 🤣