• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

“Domestic Lounge” Terminal 3 New Delhi

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
at terminal 3 IGI there is only one lounge at dpartures which is generally used by credit card holder which in encalm, there will be different entries for it but lounge with be same with same food items and same kitchen

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
there are other lounges too like air india and centurion etc. but they doesnt some under dreamfolks/priority pass membership

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amex Centurion Lounge at DEL T3 and BOM T2 in India ,

Access to Centurion cards (+2 Guests) and Plat Charge Cards (+1 Guest),

Earlier Plat Reserve used to get access without guest ,but that was stopped few yrs back

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After crossing the 3 Encalm lounges(food is same ,just different seating areas) there used to be another domestic lounge at the end of the mezzanine level ,
It was primarily used by Vistara and other business class passengers ,
But when i went in Feb it was closed ,from what I've gathered from others that it's still closed

jetesh

TF Ace
After crossing the 3 Encalm lounges(food is same ,just different seating areas) there used to be another domestic lounge at the end of the mezzanine level ,
It was primarily used by Vistara and other business class passengers ,
But when i went in Feb it was closed ,from what I've gathered from others that it's still closed
Reopened after a few days