• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DELHI T3 ARRIVAL LOUNGE

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
oo nice, same name on credit card no needed? and also same card can be swiped within 12 hours at same lounge?

I always use this with PP issued from Infinia. But last time, the guy at the entry was stupid. The access initially is for 2 hrs, and he was watching time and at 1:40 itself, came in to say that my 2 hrs were done. Then I showed him the receipt. After 2 hrs, I would have had to swipe again [could have done that again for free], and since I was in transit, I rather went to the next departure lounge by getting security and all done.
Hi, can you swipe you Infinia issued PP again after 2 hours at the same lounge (specifically asking for Encalm arrivals), as you mentioned could have done that again for free. so just trying to understand how will it work? thanks

Update - since 5th June 2024, Encalm arrival lounge has stopped accepting IDFC first / wealth DC, as IDFC has terminated their contract, confirmed by Lounge team.

Only PP, Dragon Pass, lounge key is accepted.
on Dreamfolks also, it's updated now - Temporarily closed.