• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB DCB renewal points??

Do we still get 10k points on DCB renewal? Have DCB for more than 4-5 years and mostly used to qualify for free renewal due to 5/8 lakh spent. But recently moved spends to Magnus from this year so won't be able to meet yearly spend target on DCB.

Previously I remember that DCB like Infinia used to provide renewal points on fee paid but not able to find link for DCB now.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do we still get 10k points on DCB renewal? Have DCB for more than 4-5 years and mostly used to qualify for free renewal due to 5/8 lakh spent. But recently moved spends to Magnus from this year so won't be able to meet yearly spend target on DCB.

Previously I remember that DCB like Infinia used to provide renewal points on fee paid but not able to find link for DCB now.
DCB provides multiple memberships on renewal and not points

I got those memberships last year due to 8 year spent. But how much you value those memberships in INR terms?

Do you also get those benefits if spent is less than 8 lakh and you have to pay for it?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
If you spend less than 5L then you have to pay renewal fees and get memberships which is absolutely not worth for 10K.
Yes this is card is only worth if you are spending 5L majorly on insurance,UtilitiesmFlights and vouchers on smartbuy else no much value
And adding unlimited lounge access
If you have MRCC +Cashback + Ace + Airtel you can get same return as DCB

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes this is card is only worth if you are spending 5L majorly on insurance,UtilitiesmFlights and vouchers on smartbuy else no much value
10% points on Redbus and IRCTC as well.
If you are unable to spend 5L, Paid DCB is very bad imo.