• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB International Lounge Access : Priority Pass Required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshdb

TF Buzz
Hello Folks , Do i need to apply/request for a priority pass If I need to access international lounge through my DCB Card

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have used DCB same time at T3 lounge on both my card and add on and there was no issue. Both cards were swiped successfully. I guess it depends on the lounge person and u have to request to try again
I had faced a problem in Kolkata Domestic lounge, add-on swiped successfully but after that the primary cardholder swipe kept declining. Lounge staff kept retrying and finally after 10 mins it went through.
I received conflicting answer to this add-on for DCB on a different thread. I have not used it myself and have also moved to Infinia so cannot test this myself. HDFC DCB Add-on Lounge Access
Well my experience was in Dubai T3 & Muscat lounges in the beginning of this month. Both of them said that second card swipe wasn't going through because of same card number and offered to swipe as +1 on primary. Didn't know if there were any charges for guest swipe so had to use another card for lounge access.

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have used DCB in Sharjah airport for primary and 2 add on card holders and it went through for all 3 of us. This was in March 2022.
I think I may have found the problem with my DCB not giving simultaneous lounge access. Can you confirm that your DCB shows up as NEW DINERS BLACK CARD DOM in netbanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.